Friday, November 5, 2010

Backpack girl

I actually don't own any suitcases.  I am more of a backpack girl.  I have four of them in various sizes.  I am taking two of them with me to Romania.  It is pretty convenient for carrying your stuff through airports, stations, etc.  Although I probably look pretty strange with one pack on my back on and one on my front. At least it is balanced.  

Thanks to everyone who gave me suggestions for names for this blog, they were all good and I had a hard time deciding.   A special thank you to Stacey who thought of Suitcase Chronicles, along with a number of others. 

This is my first blog so I apologize in advance for any faux pas I may make.  Especially spelling errors, I am a terrible speller.   More on my trip after I arrive in Newark. 

3 comments:

  1. Safe travels Sabrina! I can't wait to read about all your journeys on here....keep them coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool Sabrina! Good luck in Romania.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love to read these, Sabrina. I would want to take all the babies home. Keep up the good work. Debbie

    ReplyDelete